Here is our collective creation
What we did:
I posted a tweet on twitter asking if anyone would want to work with me on the assignment. I then received dm’s from Olivia and Rachel over twitter. I gave them both my email. From that point, we decided on the topic of collaborative tools and exchanged our ideas of how to present them. Rachel created a Google slide and we collaborated through that. We made comments and then uploaded our final drafts to our websites.
Reflection on it:
If I were to do it again I would want to find a more reliable way to communicate. It turns out that one of our members was receiving our emails in their junk folder! It was kinda stressful. In the future, I would probably want to double check that everyone is getting our emails.